Residency Status

This is a status that a foreign national is required to have to live in Japan. There are different qualifications for foreigners depending on the activities they perform in Japan, such as "Temporary Visitor" for tourists and "Technical Internship 1B" for trainees.

Related Services

  • Marine White Paper

  • Corporate Brochure

  • Our Services

  • Inquiries