Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services

The status of residency required to work for a company as an engineer or an office worker. Specialization at institutions such as a university or employment experience should match that of the expected field of work in Japan (this visa cannot be issued unless the applicant is considered to "possess specialized knowledge").

Related Services

  • Marine White Paper

  • Corporate Brochure

  • Our Services

  • Inquiries